The patented Kitty Holster cat harness is better for both you and your cat. Compared to other cat harnesses, the Kitty Holster:
- is ultra-lightweight and easier for your cat to wear
- is made of 100% breathable cotton to keep your cat comfortable
- has an undyed cotton lining that is gentle on your cat's delicate hair and inhibits irritation to cats who may have delicate skin or skin allergies
- is easier for you -- and less stressful to your cat -- to put on and take off of your cat
- has no nylon, thin straps or plastic clips that can cause uncomfortable pressure points and skin abrasion
- has no harsh webbing to break or abrade your cat's hair
- comes in a variety of attractive patterns and colors (selection changes seasonally)
- is durable
- is machine washable
Most cats in the United States are indoor cats and do not get enough exercise. Many folks would love to take their kitty for a walk, but cats in general are very reluctant to wear harnesses or are little Houdinis at getting out of them. The patented design of the Kitty Holster cat harness addresses both of these issues by providing cats with an ultra- comfortable, lightweight and secure “clothing-like” harness that the majority of cats readily accept wearing.
While the process of putting on and taking off other cat harnesses can be very stressful for your cat and frustrating for you, putting a Kitty Holster on your cat is a simple -- and much more enjoyable -- experience for both of you. You simply drape our soft cat harness over the back of your cat and reach beneath chin and belly to secure the Velcro closures. While a good-fitting Kitty Holster cat harness is very difficult for the cat to remove, it is exceedingly easy for you to take off of your cat. The closures – one at the collar the other at the abdomen -- open in opposite directions so you simply have to grasp one with the right hand and the other with the left and pull firmly to open the harness.